By: SCOTT MAYNARD
CEIA is pleased to announce a partnership with CareerEco to provide virtual co-op and internship fairs. Students from participating CEIA member schools will be able to attend four regional fairs. Details and registration links are on the CEIA website and listed below:
What are the Benefits?
- Opens national Co-op/internship opportunities up to students attending CEIA member
- Provides CEIA with employer membership base
- Benefits all CEIA member institutions
How do the virtual fairs work?
- Each participating institution provides a set number of employer contacts
- Under 10,000 enrollment – 50 employers
- Over 10,000 enrollment – 100 employers
- All Schools wishing to participate need to submit employer name, contact name, and email
address to firstname.lastname@example.org so their students can participate in all fairs. The
employers will only be targeted to participate in the fair in their own region.
- CareerEco develops all marketing materials for employers and reaches out to them. Every
employer that registers gets a CEIA membership.
- CareerEco develops all marketing materials for students and the individual schools reach
out to them
- Students attending any CEIA participating school can attend all of the virtual fairs
What are the fair dates?
Southeast & Southwest Intern/Co-op Virtual Fair | Oct. 24, 2017
- Region 3 & Region 5– Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina,
Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas
Midwest Intern/Co-op Virtual Fair | Oct. 25, 2017
- Region 4 – The Midwest United States: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota,
Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin
Northeast & Mid-Atlantic Intern/Co-op Virtual Fair | Feb. 20, 2018
- Region 1 & Region 2– Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York,
Rhode Island, Vermont, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey,
Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia
West Coast & Mountains/ Plains Intern/Co-op Virtual Fair | Feb. 21, 2018
- Region 6 & Region 7– Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico,
North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming, Alaska, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon,
For more information contact Gayle Oliver-Plath at email@example.com or CEIA President Scott
Maynard at firstname.lastname@example.org
This post was written by CEIA Inc