Charleston: “Where History is a Foundation for Innovation!” The Cooperative Education and Internship Association (CEIA) proudly invites you to the 2018 Annual Conference in Charleston, SC, April 16-18, 2018.
This year’s conference offers an outstanding conference program with ample opportunities for professionals in the field to share their Diverse Ideas and High Impact Practices. Conference program highlights include:
- Three days of programming to support your professional development needs
- A variety of networking opportunities, from discussion groups to evening activities, to help foster relationships with colleagues from across the country
- Diverse ideas shared by informative keynote and plenary speakers
- Programming to serve beginning, intermediate, and experienced professionals
- Roundtable discussions and interactive breakout sessions
- New member mingle for conference attendees new to CEIA
- Regional meetings to develop relationships with colleagues closer to home
- In-depth workshops on Monday, such as Nuts & Bolts of Co-ops and Internships
- Digital lounge with informative tech sessions
- President’s Welcome Reception on Monday night
- Seasoned practitioner’s roundtable
- Gala Awards Dinner on Wednesday night
Many Charleston activities to explore:
- Famous golf courses, top-rated tennis courts, pristine beaches, monumental battleships and beautifully preserved architecture barely scratches the surface of attractions in Charleston;
- Stand on the site of the first shot in the Civil War, come face to face with a giant sea turtle, take a tour of an antebellum mansion, or climb aboard a WWII aircraft carrier;
- World class food and local breweries – Some would say Charleston tastes as good as it looks;
- Hotel is a short distance from the Tanger Outlets.
For more information, please check our conference site or email email@example.com.
5055 International Boulevard,
North Charleston, South Carolina, 29418
Hotel phone: 843-747-1882
Enjoy a convenient location at Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston Airport Hotel & Convention Center. Take the complimentary shuttle to Charleston International Airport just two miles away and walk to over 30 restaurants in the local neighborhood.
Here is your personal advisor to the city: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g54171-Activities-Charleston_South_Carolina.html