By action of the CEIA Board of Directors on February 1, 2003 a new membership classification of Honorary Life Member was created. All previously designated Life and Honorary Members are now Honorary Life Members. This new membership category is a means of recognizing and thanking long-time Association members for their contributions to the field as well as a means of keeping a valuable resource of experience and expertise available to the members of CEIA.
Benefits of Honorary Life Membership (HLM):
- Annual membership dues are complimentary
- HLMs may attend CEIA conferences at the member rate
- HLMs will remain part of the active membership database
- HLMs will receive all CEIA mailings and email messages
- HLMs will receive the Journal of Cooperative Education & Internships
- HLMs may select and participate in CEIA Program Networks
- HLMs will be recognized at the CEIA annual conference
- HLMs will be provided with a letter/certificate indicating their new status
Criteria to Qualify for Honorary Life Membership:
- Individuals must have been a member of CEIA, Inc. for at least ten (10) years
- Individuals must have retired from or left the field of cooperative education/internships
Application Process for Honorary Life Membership:
Complete online form, look for M. Honorary Lifetime option.
Questions? Contact Peggy at 513-793-2342.