CEIA Virtual Career Fair Information
- Opens national Co-op/internship opportunities up to students attending CEIA member schools
- Provides CEIA with employer membership base
- Benefits all CEIA member institutions
How It Works
- Each participating institution provides a set number of employer contacts
- Under 10,000 enrollment – 50 employers
- Over 10,000 enrollment – 100 employers
- All Schools wishing to participate need to submit employer name, contact name, and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so their students can participate in all fairs. The employers will only be targeted to participate in the fair in their own region.
- CareerEco develops all marketing materials for employers and reaches out to them. Every employer that registers gets a CEIA membership.
- CareerEco develops all marketing materials for students and the individual schools reach out to them
- Students attending any CEIA participating school can attend all of the virtual fairs
- CEIA Intern/Co-op Virtual Fair, October 25, 2017
- The format for this fair has been changed from a regional fair to a nation-wide event. The fair will be open to students at all of the schools who submitted employer contacts to CareerEco for the fall 17 or spring 18 fairs. For additional information click here. Participating schools are listed online.
- CEIA Intern/Co-op Virtual Fair, February 21, 2018
- The format for this fair has been changed from a regional fair to a nation-wide event. The fair will be open to students at all of the schools who submitted employer contacts to CareerEco for the fall 17 or spring 18 fairs.
For more information contact Gayle Oliver-Plath at email@example.com or CEIA President Scott Maynard at firstname.lastname@example.org.