CEIA Virtual Career Fair Information
- Opens national Co-op/internship opportunities up to students attending CEIA member schools
- Provides CEIA with employer membership base
- Benefits all CEIA member institutions
How It Works
- Each participating institution provides a set number of employer contacts
- Under 10,000 enrollment – 50 employers
- Over 10,000 enrollment – 100 employers
- All Schools wishing to participate need to submit employer name, contact name, and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org so their students can participate in all fairs. The employers will only be targeted to participate in the fair in their own region.
- CareerEco develops all marketing materials for employers and reaches out to them. Every employer that registers gets a CEIA membership.
- CareerEco develops all marketing materials for students and the individual schools reach out to them
- Students attending any CEIA participating school can attend all of the virtual fairs
Fair Date: TBD
- The format for this fair has been changed from a regional fair to a nation-wide event.
For more information contact Gayle Oliver-Plath at email@example.com or CEIA Past President Scott Maynard at firstname.lastname@example.org.