Internship Student Achievement Award
The Internship Student Achievement Award recognizes an outstanding student enrolled in a four-year or five-year undergraduate degree program who has participated in an internship between September 1 of the previous year and August 31 of the nominating year. Students must be nominated by a CEIA member school or employer.
Current Recipient: Paige Duggins - Southwestern University
Click here to view more information on the current award recipient
Nomination Deadline: November 15
- Nominated students must be enrolled in a four-year / five-year undergraduate degree program.
- Nominated students must have completed at least one work term (semester or quarter) at the time of nomination.
- Nominated students must be participating in an internship program that is recognized by the college or university, whether for academic credit or otherwise under the guidance of a faculty or staff member.
- Winner will receive a plaque and $500. Honorable mention will receive a certificate.
- We request that each institution or site sponsor nominate only one individual.
- The awards committee reserves to right to determine award eligibility.
- If you have a question, please contact the CEIA representative listed below.
Instructions/Application Forms: Click here to view and print the Instructions and Application Form and Judges Rating Form. Applications will be submitted to the Vice President for the Internship Network
Send nomination to: firstname.lastname@example.org the current Vice President Internship Network
Past Recipients: Click here to view a list of the past recipients.