Companies, community organizations and employers that administer or support career development and work-integrated learning are invited to exhibit at the 57th Annual Cooperative Education & Internship Association (CEIA) Conference, March 29 – March 31, 2020 at the Westin San Diego.
CEIA is the leading, national professional development organization expanding and enhancing work-integrated learning. As a not-for-profit 501C(3) organization founded in 1963, CEIA provides training, networking and researching opportunities for more than 700 members in all forms of work-integrated learning, including cooperative education (co-ops) and internships.
- Employers that administer cooperative education and internship opportunities OR are interested in offering them in the future
- Faculty and staff at colleges and universities in academic departments, career and employer development offices, and other work-integrated learning departments
- Graduate students studying higher education, human resources and student affairs
- Vendors that provide products that support the management of work-integrated learning programs (assessment tools, special cooperative education/internship programs, technology platforms, etc.)
About the Conference
The annual conference attracts more than 350 attendees each year and provides members an opportunity to celebrate, learn and share best practices through an awards banquet, breakout sessions, exhibitors, and networking receptions.
- Sunday, March 29, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.: Check-in & set-up
- Sunday, March 29, 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.: Exhibits open to attendees
- Monday, March 30, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.: Exhibits open to attendees
- Tuesday, March 31, 8 a.m. – 3: 30 p.m.: Exhibits open to attendees
- Tuesday, March 31, 3:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.: Exhibit Tear-Down
Exhibitor Registration Rates & Deadlines
- Priority Rate & Deadline: $900 until November 15, 2019
- Regular Rate & Deadline: $1,000, November 16, 2019 until February 14, 2020
- Table & chairs in the Ballroom Foyer (outside the location of all attendee sessions)
- Full-page ad in conference program
- Conference registration for ONE representative
- Complimentary 2020 organizational membership for THREE people (please submit names and contact information separately)
- Inclusion of brief promotional video featuring your organization, during welcome
- Listed as an exhibitor in print and digital communications to association membership
- Opportunity to have attendees sign-up for one-on-one conversations over breakfast on Monday and Tuesday mornings
- Credit Cards Accepted: American Express, Discover, MasterCard or VISA
- Cancellation/Refund Policy: All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing by February 3, 2020. A $100 refund fee will be charged on all cancellations. Refunds will be processed after the conference. No refunds will be issued after February 3, 2020.
- Purchase Orders: Not accepted. Purchase Orders will need to be completed internally. Then, send check copy of online submission to: CEIA, Inc. P.O. BOX 42506, Cincinnati, OH 45242
- Federal Tax ID #: 23-702515
Hotel Accommodations, Room Rate & Deadline
- The conference hotel is The Westin San Diego and the conference registration rate is:
- $209/ nights + applicable taxes (guestroom tax is 10.695% occupancy tax, and 2% SDTMD Assessment, for a total of 12.695%).
- Thursday, March 5, 2020 is the deadline to reserve hotel rooms with conference rate
- Additional information about hotel accommodations can be found here: https://www.ceiainc.org/events/annual-conference-2020/hotel-information/
- Consider becoming a conference sponsor since many sponsorship tiers include an exhibitor registration as well. You can review additional information about sponsorship here: https://www.ceiainc.org/events/annual-conference-2020/sponsorship-2/ If you have decided to register only as an exhibitor, please proceed to step 2.
- Please familiarize yourself with exhibitor polices outlined on the bottom of this page.
- Locate and have access to an electronic version of your organization’s logo that we may use to recognize you as an exhibitor digitally (conference website, association’s Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts, and monthly newsletter). You will be asked to upload a logo when you register.
- Click HERE to register as an exhibitor, which will also register one representative for the conference AND create a membership for your organization. By registering as an Exhibitor and paying the fee, you are agreeing to the rules & guidelines set forth on this page.
- If you want to add the names of two additional contacts for your organizational membership, please contact the CEIA office at: email@example.com.
- Consider booking your hotel rooms as we anticipate selling out early.
- Continue to read and respond to communications from the association executive director and sponsorship committee (names listed at the bottom of this page). These communications will include instructions for sending program ad and brief video promotion video. Check-in and set-up information will be sent in mid-March.
- Send full page ad and brief promotional video to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 14, 2020.
Once you have completed registration, please share you will be exhibiting on Instagram and Twitter by tagging @CEIAInc and using #2020CEIA and #CEIAinSanDiego!
- Ad for Program: Exhibitors are responsible for designing and providing their ad no later than February 14, 2020. Ads should be sent to email@example.com.
- Booth Assignments: Booth space is not pre-assigned. Tables will be claimed by the exhibiting companies at the conference on a first-come, first served basis.
- Cancellation: Full refunds (minus $100 processing fee) will be made only if request is received BEFORE February 3, 2020. No refunds after that date.
- Communications between Registration and Conference: Our point of contact will be the person completing the main Exhibitors Registration form unless otherwise notified.
- Exhibit Space: Space is limited and filled on a first-come, first-served basis. No registration processed without payment in full: check or credit card (MC, VISA, AMEX).
- Insurance: The exhibitor understands that neither the Cooperative Education & Internship Association nor The Westin San Diego maintain insurance covering the Exhibitor’s property and it is the sole responsibility of the Exhibitor to obtain such insurance.
- Participants: All floor personnel in your booth must be registered for the conference. No exceptions.
- Shipping Costs: Shipping, receiving, set-up and break-down and return shipping of any company materials are the responsibility of each exhibitor.
- WIFI: Electricity and/or WIFI needs to be ordered directly from the hotel.
General Inquiries about Conference Exhibiting:
Conference Sponsorship Committee:
Chris Offield (Chair): firstname.lastname@example.org or 585.678.9395 x124
Rebecca M. Pettitt: email@example.com or 253.879.3251
Debra F. Bell, firstname.lastname@example.org or 281-649-327
Technical Assistance with Registration and Payment:
Peggy Harrier (CEIA Executive Director): 513-793-2342 or email@example.com