October 8, 2019, 11AM-3PM
- Opens national Co-op/internship opportunities up to students attending CEIA member schools
- Provides CEIA with employer membership base
- Benefits all CEIA member institutions
How It Works
- Each participating institution provides a set number of employer contacts
- Under 10,000 enrollment – 50 employers
- Over 10,000 enrollment – 100 employers
- All Schools wishing to participate need to submit employer name, contact name, and email address to email@example.com so their students can participate in all fairs. The employers will only be targeted to participate in the fair in their own region.
- CareerEco develops all marketing materials for employers and reaches out to them. Every employer that registers gets a CEIA membership.
- CareerEco develops all marketing materials for students and the individual schools reach out to them
- Students attending any CEIA participating school can attend all of the virtual fairs
For more information: https://www.careereco.com/events/ceia