Preview Only (Click Image for Preview)
For full articles, click Members Only Area .
Not a CEIA member? Click here to Join now.
Experience Magazine: Practice and Theory features academic and practitioner submissions that cover best practice highlights, field trends, how-to articles and relevant information and resources for scholars and practitioners in the field of experiential learning. The audience for this publication reflects the diverse global field of experiential learning and will provide evidenced-based and practitioner-orienteered resources for a wide array of experiential learning stakeholders.
Submit An Abstract
- Kathy Jordan, Associate Editor, email@example.com
- Sheva Guy, Associate Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Darcy Hohenthal, Ed.D., Associate Editor, email@example.com
- John Hausmann, Associate Editor, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheryl Cates, Research Director, CATESCL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
- Richard Robles, Digital Marketing Director, email@example.com
- Erik Alanson, Digital Marketing Co-Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Barlow, Creative Director, barlowlm@UCMAIL.UC.EDU
A special Thank You to the Experience Magazine Issue One Reviewers:
- Jill Litschewski (California State University San Marcos)
- Theresa Lyon (Grand Valley State University)
- Sincerrai Gentry (University of Cincinnati)
- Aaron Profit (University of Cincinnati)
- Tamika Odum (University of Cincinnati)
- Jody Ballah (UC Blue Ash)
- Svetlana Galvez (The Economic Society)
- Catherine Willoughby (UC Blue Ash)
- Kristen Haddad (University of Cincinnati)
- Siobhan Taylor (Springer School & Center)
For sponsorship and advertising opportunities, please contact Experience.Magazine.CEIA@gmail.com.