CEIA members who work with or run internship programs are encouraged to join this program network which fosters communication among its members and provides special programming and services. The Vice-President of the Internship Program Network represents this constituency on the CEIA Board of Directors.
Activities of this network include:
- Promoting the Internship Student Achievement Award and serving on the Awards Committee.
- Contributing to a listserv discussion group exclusively for internship issues, via email and LinkedIn.
- Developing a program track on topics of special interest to internship members at the annual national conference.
- Participating in a network meeting at the annual conference to discuss pertinent topics, share ideas, and set its agenda for the year.
- Identifying issues for the network Vice-President to bring to the attention of the National Board of Directors.
CEIA Unpaid Internship Position Statement – Updated Fall 2015
For more information on the Internship Program Network please contact:
Molly Weller Thompson
Vice President, Internship Network
Metropolititan State University of Denver
Po Box 173362 / Campus Box 7 Denver, CO 80217
303-556-2492 | firstname.lastname@example.org