Home » Member Area » Program Networks » Internship Program Network
CEIA members who work with or run internship programs are encouraged to join this program network which fosters communication among its members and provides special programming and services. The Vice-President of the Internship Program Network represents this constituency on the CEIA Board of Directors.
Activities of this network include:
- Promoting the Internship Student Achievement Award and serving on the Awards Committee.
- Contributing to a listserv discussion group exclusively for internship issues, via email and LinkedIn.
- Developing a program track on topics of special interest to internship members at the annual national conference.
- Participating in a network meeting at the annual conference to discuss pertinent topics, share ideas, and set its agenda for the year.
- Identifying issues for the network Vice-President to bring to the attention of the National Board of Directors.
CEIA Unpaid Internship Position Statement – Updated Fall 2015
Vice President, Internship Network
University of Denver